Flexible hoses > DYNAMIC SAFE-TECH
Maximum security for the transfer of flammable
This hose is ATEX certified by INERIS
Ensures the dissipation of electrostatic charges, not only the surface but also through the wall. Inner sleeve, ultra smooth PFA last generation, providing the highest degree of impermeability, the best mechanical strength for use in dynamic conditions of hygiene.
Technical informations :
PFA (Fluorinated Polymer Alkoxy) MIRROR gloss black. Antistatic, approved USP CLASS VI and FDA, as 21P.177.1550. Exceptional resistance to repeated bending of cyles (according to ASTM D2176). Universal chemical resistance.
High-strength textile braid, spiral and metal grounding straps for dissipating static electricity.
Patented color mottled totally smooth and slippery, non-marking which guarantees:
- Dissipation of static electricity.
- The abrasion resistance according to ISO 6945 and 2006 SAEJ.
- A low coefficient of friction dramatically improving handling flexible especially when the pipe is full.
- The best chemical resistance in case of accidental contact with harsh substances.
- Food quality to FDA as 2600 P.177
-40 ° C to +150 ° C (depending on the product and transferred its concentration). Dynamic use of 10 ° C to +60 ° C. Sterilization, 164 ° C for 20 minutes.